Southern California Healthcare Litigation Attorneys
Our healthcare litigation practice provides litigation and trial services to public entity owned and operated hospitals and clinics, as well as private healthcare providers including: physicians, nurses, other healthcare professionals, hospitals, pharmacies, long-term care facilities, ancillary service providers, medical suppliers, home health agencies, laboratories and medical groups.
Our team has an in-depth understanding of the legal issues facing those operating within the healthcare industry. With solid litigation skills, backed by experience representing various healthcare entities across many spectrums, our attorneys strive to achieve favorable results for our clients.
- The Smith Law Offices, LLP areas of practice include:
- Employment and contractual disputes
- Workplace misconduct
- Discrimination claims
- Patients' rights issues
- Medical malpractice defense
- ADA access
- Elder abuse and neglect litigation
- Staff privileges and credentialing
- Benefits and compensation litigation
- Fraud and abuse litigation
- Unfair competition claims
- Hiring and firing litigation
- Non-compete covenants
- Regulatory non-compliance matters
- Reimbursement and non-payment claims
Contact our team at (951) 801-5774 for the strong courtroom advocacy you need.