Matthew Camphuis’ practice is focused in public entity law and labor and employment litigation.
Prior to joining Smith Law, Matthew represented individuals and business before the Internal Revenue Service, US Tax Court, and various California State tax administrations. Matthew also handled estate planning and consumer bankruptcy matters.
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Inland Counties Legal Services (ICLS)
- California, 2019
- U.S. District Court, 2020
- US Tax Court, 2021
Trinity Law School
- Juris Doctorate – 2019
- Master of Legal Studies, Human Rights – 2019
- Bachelor of Science - 2016